Your cruise through Halong Bay wends among otherworldly karst formations and opens up views of one stupendous seascape after another. Be sure to key on the following attractions, as well. Changeable conditions and tides can affect the route, visibility and anchorage, but the following spots should be visible from the sun deck.
The Itinerary Guideline
12:00 - 12:15 Register/Check-in at Emeraude Café (Halong Bay)
12:00 – 12:30 Registration at the Emeraude Café
12:30 – 12:45 Embarkation
Around 12:45 Captain raises anchor
12:45 – 14:00 Lunch is served at Restaurant
14:00 – 15:00 Free & Easy
Around 14:45 Guided shore excursion at Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave)
16:00 – 16:30 French mini Crêpes served on the Sundeck
16:30 – 17:30 (Winter Program) Pearl Farmvisit or Kayaking*
16:30 – 17:30 (Summer Program) Ti Top Island: Swimming or Hiking
18:00 – 18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck
18:30 – 19:00 Complimentary canapés on the Sundeck
19:00 – 21:00 Dinner is served at Restaurant (Dress Code: smart casual)
20:00 – 22:00 Squid ﬁshing (seasonal)
20:30 – 23:00 Movie projection of “Indochine” on the Sundeck**
06:00 - 07:00 Coffee, Tea, Cookies and Muffins Served on the Sundeck (Complimentary)
6:00 – 8:00 Morning coffee, tea,pastries and biscuits served on the Sundeck
6:30 – 7:00 Tai Chi discovery and practice
Around 7:45 (Winter Program) Ti Top Island: Swimming or Hiking
Around 7:30 (Summer Program) Pearl Farmvisit or Kayaking*
9:00 – 9:30 Cabin check-out
9:00 – 10:45 Brunch is served at Restaurant
9:00 – 11:00 Cruise backthrough Halong Bay and its stunning islets
Around 11:00 Captain drops anchor
11:00 – 11:30 Disembarkation and luggage claim at Emeraude Café
*Kayaks are booked at the Reception with extra charge.
**Subject to weather conditions.
Remarks on itinerary:
• Timings and program on the above itinerary may be flexible, advanced or delayed, without prior notice, depending on various factors: navigation conditions, weather conditions, local authority restrictions.
• Summer Program: April to October; Winter Program: November to March
• Meals may be served as set menus on cruises with low occupancy.
• Smoking in the cabins or restaurant is prohibited, please ask for an ashtray for outdoor use.
• Throwing garbage in Halong Bay is strictly prohibited, kindly use garbage bins at all time.
- Diet requirements are requested in advance to ensure the best service to our guests
- Personal details are requested at least 02 days prior to the cruise date for advance registration (full name, date of birth, passport number, nationality). Without an accurate advance registration, boarding may be denied by port authorities of Halong City pier and Tuan Chau island pier.
- Without guests’ full information 24 hours before check in time, we reserve the right to treat your booking ascancelled.
- Foreigner Guests must carry a valid passport; Vietnamese Guests must carry their ID cards, upon check-in.
- Check-in time 12:00 at Emeraude Cafe, No 18, Dock 2, Tuan Chau port, Tuan Chau, Halong, Quang Ninh, Vietnam. Phone# (+84) 904 163 444. Boat scheduled to leave at 12:30.
(*) Chargeable, (a) Massages available all day, (b) Set menu applies for cruise with 14 persons and below, (c) Day cruise rate of US$75 (VND1,687,500) person will be charged from Oct 2016 to Oct 2017 if authority cancels overnight cruise due to weather conditions; and (d) Lunch at US$23 (VND500,000) per person will be charged if authority cancels day or overnight cruise due to weather conditions.